Pixel Cents Book
1. Pixel Cents Book
3. Price-A-Photo App
Learn to Value Your Time So
You Can Avoid or Ditch
That "Day Job"
Goodbye Pricelist. Hello Pricing Strategy.
• Learn the lowest price you can charge
for a product before it starts to lose money.
Know Your Minimum Price
• Learn the suggested retail you should charge
based on your time, cost of goods sold and
experience in the industry.
Get the Suggested Retail
• Identify products in your product line with a
"low perceived value" (products that cost too much
to produce for what a client is willing to pay).
Develop a Smart Product Line
Your Cost of Doing Business. On Steroids.
• Create a detailed personal budget so you know
your pricing is based on what you
need to make a fair and reasonable living.
Your Dream Salary
• Calculate your gross revenue goal, minimum sale
daily cost of doing business and hourly billing rate to
Your Most Important Numbers
• Have peace-of-mind knowing your pricing strategy
includes budgeting for your retirement, vacation &
Future You Will Thank You
The Big Picture for Your Success
• Learn how many customers you need
for each type of session to meet your goals.
How Many Customers to be Profitable
• Be confident that your desired business style
(low volume, high volume etc.) is aligned
with your pricing strategy.
Check Your Business Model
• See sessions or services that don't fit with
your business model (ex. headshots for low volume
biz) and choose whether to still offer them.
Identify Unprofitable Sessions
Your Business at a Glance
• See Hours per week and Hourly Billing Rate, Hourly
and Daily Cost of Doing Business.
Track Income and Expenses
• Compare your business budget to the
Professional Photographers of America
Benchmarks for each expense category.
• Set and track minimum, monthly and quarterly
sales and expenses so you can focus on
what will make you more money.
Focus on What will Make You Money
A Business Plan. You Know You Need One.
• Define who your customers are, your unique selling
proposition, your marketing channels and more...
Plan out Your Marketing Strategy
• Write out your mission statement, vision statement
elevator pitch and the history of your company
Create Clarity in Your Business
• Create all of the policies and procedures for your
business and have them in one place
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Pixel Cents is a Trademark of Pixel Cents Software Inc.
© 2021 Pixel Cents